Queen Rania Visits the King Hussein Cancer Center
Her Majesty Queen Rania of Jordan paid a visit yesterday afternoon to the pediatric department of the King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC) in Amman.
During the visit, Queen Rania joined Princess Ghida Talal, Chairperson of the KHCF, and Princess Dina Mired, Director General of KHCF, along with the center staff and patients in distribute gifts to young patients receiving treatment. The gift distribution ceremony is an annual tradition at King Hussein Cancer Centre.
Her Majesty also toured the center and checked the new facilities, services and latest medical equipment offered for cancer treatment and diagnosis. Princess Ghida Talal thanked Her Majesty for her support of cancer patients and noting that her visit had made this Eid a joyous and memorable one for the Center’s pediatric patients, Petra News Agency reported.
“Visits like this have a huge impact in lifting the spirits of our youngest patients and bringing them happiness and joy while giving them a much-needed reprieve from the difficulty they often experience during their treatment,” said Princess Ghida.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Cancer, Health, Hospital, Princess Dina, Princess Ghida, Queen Rania.
- Jordanian Princesses call on the International Community to fight cancer
- Lalla Salma Chairs Ceremonies In Honor of Morocco’s National Day to Fight Cancer
- Lalla Salma Hosts International Conference on Cancer Control
- Princess Lalla Salma Allies with Roche for the Fight Against Cancer in Morocco
- Jordanian Princesses Attend the 5th Congress of APOCP