The Prince and Princess of Monaco Visit Florence
October 10th, 2012 – Florence, Italy
The Prince and Princess of Monaco arrived in Florence, Italy on October 10th for a short visit. The Mayor of Florence, Matteo Renzi, greeted the Princely Couple at the historic Palazzo Vecchio, where a large crowd of local well-wishers had also gathered.
That evening, Prince Albert and Princess Charlène attended the ‘Bal du Lys’, or Lily Ball, and were joined by around 300 other guests at the Palazzo Pitti. Half of the proceeds raised from the ball will be donated to the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation and the rest will go towards various conservation projects in Florence.Filed under Monaco Royals
Tagged Albert II of Monaco, Italy, Princess Charlène, Working Visit.
- Princess Caroline visits Palazzo Vecchio
- Marie’s Changing Looks in Florence
- Prince and Princess of Monaco Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary
- Prince Albert II of Monaco is 51
- The Civil Marriage of the Prince and Princess of Monaco