Prussians Expecting First Child
The Prince and Princess of Prussia are expecting their first child. The news has been confirmed by Michaela Blankart, general secretary of the family.
No information was given about the Princess’s due date, where the infant will be born or its gender.
Ms Blankart told the Hohenzollerischen Zeitung that, “there is great joy”, in relation to the happy news.
Princess Sophie is the first bride from last year’s three major royal weddings – in Britain, Monaco and Prussia – to announce a pregnancy.Filed under German Royals
Tagged Pregnancy, Prince Georg Friedrich, Princess Sophie.
- Prussians Mark 300th Anniversary of Friedrich the Great’s Birth
- Princess Victoria Expecting First Child
- Prince Jean and Princess Philomena Expecting Their First Child
- Peter and Autumn Phillips Expecting First Child
- Duke of Anjou and Duchess of Cadaval Are Expecting Their First Child