Presentation and Christening of Princess Luisa
The Duke and Duchess of Parma and Piacenza, Prince Carlos and Princess Annemarie, presented their daughter, Princess Luisa of Bourbon-Parma, to the Basilica Santa Maria della Steccata in Parma on 28 September 2012 in the presence of among others, Prince Jaime, Princess Margarita and Tjalling ten Cate, Princess Carolina and Albert Brenninkmeijer, and Hans and Ank Gualtherie van Weezel. The parents of Princess Annemarie, Hans and Ank, received the Order of Gran Priore del S.A.I. Ordine Costantiniano di San Giorgio.
One day later, the little Princess was christened at the same church in the presence of her grandparents, Prince Jaime, Princess Margarita and Tjalling ten Cate with Julia and Paola, Princess Carolina and Albert Brenninkmeijer, Constance Gualthérie van Weezel, Princess Maria Theresia of Bourbon-Parme and Countess Franca Zanardi Landi di Veano.
More information about the presentation and christening can be found in the thread:
Tagged Bourbon-Parma, Christening, In-Laws, Princess Luisa of Bourbon-Parma, Royal Orders, The Duchess of Parma, The Duke of Parma.
- Religious Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- The Christening of the littlest Van Vollenhoven
- Civil Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- Engagement of Princess Maria Carolina of Bourbon-Parma and Albert Brenninkmeijer
- The Duke and Duchess of Parma Attend Exhibition Inauguration