Queen Rania is Patron of Global Thinkers Forum 2012
Global Thinkers Forum 2012 ‘GTF 2012′ has announced that Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah has become a patron for the Global Thinkers Forum 2012.
The event will celebrate leading female thinkers and innovators between October 6 – 8, 2012 in Amman. Founder and Director GTF 2012 Elizabeth Filippouli said, “As a passionate and internationally acclaimed advocate for young people, education, communities and peace, Her Majesty is the perfect voice of support for Global Thinkers Forum 2012. Her Majesty’s patronage is further testimony to the incredible and wide-ranging support we have already received, and an important milestone for this innovative and inspirational conference.”
Her Majesty the Queen is also the Honoree for the GTF 2012 Award for Excellence in Global Thinking.
For more information and schedule on the event, visit the official GTF2012 website http://www.globalthinkersforum.orgFiled under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Patronage, Queen Rania.
- Rania Inspired by a Jam Jar at the Annual Global Philanthropy Forum
- Queen Rania Opens OECD Forum 2012 in Paris
- Queen Rania launches the Global Action Week
- Queen Rania appointed Honorary Global Chair for the UNGEI
- Queen Rania Tours the Gulf for Madrasiti Palestine