Princess Caroline attends ‘Monaco Par Coeur’ Gala Dinner
Monaco – September 22nd, 2012
Princess Caroline of Hanover, Hereditary Princess of Monaco attended the star-studded charity gala dinner ‘Monaco Par Coeur’ on September 22nd.
The charity gala which was held in aid of the “Jeune J’écoute” and “Cékedubonheuof” charities; Princess Caroline is the Honorary President of the youth charity “Jeune J’écoute”. The sumptuous gala dinner was held at the Salle des Etoiles at Sporting Monte-Carlo, and drew in leading well-known French sporting and celebrity figures.
Also attending were French comedians, Fred Testot and Omar Sy, and French basketball players Tony Parker and Boris Diaw.
The “Jeune J’écoute” also celebrated the 30th anniversary of its founding.Filed under German Royals, Monaco Royals
Tagged Celebrities, Hanover, Patronage, Princess Caroline.
- Caroline of Monaco: Busybody Fundraiser and Model Princess
- Caroline of Monaco, Patroness and Protector of the Children
- Caroline attends International Feline Show
- Felipe & Letizia attend Gala Dinner in Madrid
- Caroline of Monaco’s Lawyers Appeal (again) for her Privacy