Doña María Zurita Turned 37 Years Old This Week
María Sofía Emilia Carmen Zurita y de Borbón was born in Madrid, Spain on September 16th, 1975. She is the only daughter of Infanta Margarita of Spain, Duchess of Soria and Hernani, and Don Carlos Zurita, Duke Consort of Soria and Hernani. María has an older brother, Don Alfonso Zurita.
María is the youngest niece of King Juan Carlos I, but is not in line to the throne as her mother renounced her succession rights prior to her marriage in October 1972.
María enjoys a good relationship with her cousin Infanta Elena, and they are often photographed together, and also with her parents and brother.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Birthday, María Zurita.
- María Zurita’s 36th Birthday
- Carlos Zurita’s 68th Birthday
- Infanta Margarita of Spain Celebrates her 73rd Birthday
- Infanta Margarita Leaves Hospital
- Doña Victoria Federica Celebrates 12th Birthday