Princess Haya meets with Sierra Leone Registrar of the Special Court
HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE, Ruler of Dubai, met yesterday with the Registrar of the Special Court for Sierra Leone, Mr. Herman von Hebel, as part of an advocacy tour in the region by representatives of the Special Court for Sierra Leone.
During the meeting, Mr. Herman explained the Special Court’s unique model of international justice was described to Princess Haya prior to an update on the humanitarian contribution it has made towards peace and reconciliation in Sierra Leone in the wake of the country’s devastating civil war that lasted for 11 years (1991-2002).Filed under Jordanian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Humanitarian Efforts, Princess Haya, Sierra Leone.
- Princess Haya attends Special Needs Concert
- Princess Haya Opens World Pearl Forum
- Princess Haya Receives the Wife of Vietnam PM
- Princess Haya Joins Walkathon To Raise Awareness on Arthritis
- Haya to award winners at rugby finals