Doña Victoria Federica Celebrates 12th Birthday
September 9th, 2012
Her Excellency Doña Victoria Federica de Marichalar y Borbón celebrated her 12th birthday yesterday. Doña Victoria is the only daughter of HRH Infanta Elena of Spain, Duchess of Lugo and Don Jaime de Marichalar.
The eldest granddaughter of Their Majesties King Juan Carlos I and Queen Sofia of Spain, she is currently sixth in the line of succession to the Spanish Throne.
Doña Victoria Federica has an older brother, Don Felipe Juan. She is named in honour of both her great-great-grandmother, Queen Victoria Eugenie of Spain, and her great-grandmother, Queen Frederica of Greece (the late mother of Queen Sofia).
Recently, Victoria Federica accompanied her mother to the London Paralympic Games. It has been reported that Victoria will start school shortly in England and will spend a year at a prestigious Catholic boarding school near London.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Biography, Birthday, Victoria de Marichalar y Borbón.
- Victoria Federica de Marichalar y Borbón Celebrates her 11th Birthday
- María Zurita’s 36th Birthday
- Doña Irene Urdangarín turns 7
- Infanta Elena and Children in London with Spanish Paralympic Team
- 95th birthday of Princess Dona Maria d’Orleans-Bragança