Bahraini Monarch Visits Jordan
Bahrain’s King Hamad Bin Issa Al Khalifa paid a two-day visit to Jordan last Monday, where he met with HM King Abdullah II of Jordan.
After the official welcoming ceremony at Marka Military Airport, the two leaders moved to the Royal Hashemite Court and held talks discussing the deep ties between their Kingdoms and the situation in the region.
According to Petra News Agency, the leaders’ talks were followed by a dinner banquet hosted by King Abdullah II in the honor of his guest, King Hamad, and the accompanying delegation.Filed under Bahrain Royals, Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Bilateral Relations, King Hamad, Official Visit.
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- A Quick Visit to Qatar by Jordan’s Royals
- Bahraini King and King Abdullah II Attend Air Show
- UAE President meets with Jordan’s King Abdullah
- Yemeni President Visits Saudi Arabia & Bahrain