Infanta Elena and Children in London with Spanish Paralympic Team
London – August 28th, 2012
Infanta Elena of Spain and her two children, Don Felipe Juan Froilán and Doña Victoria Federica de Marichalar travelled to London to support the Spanish Paralympic team at the London Paralympics 2012.
Infanta Elena, the Duchess of Lugo, is the Honorary President of the Spanish Paralympic Committee.
On Tuesday August 28th, Infanta Elena and Doña Victoria attended the flag raising ceremony at the Spanish Paralympic Village in London and were both proudly dressed in the Spanish team’s colours.
Later, the Infanta presided over a reception at the Spanish Embassy in London for the team. She also attended the opening ceremony of the London Paralympics Games 2012.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Felipe de Marichalar y Borbón, Infanta Elena, London 2012, Paralympics, Patronage, Victoria de Marichalar y Borbón.
- Infanta Pilar in London with the Spanish Olympic team
- Queen Sofia Presides Over Spanish Olympic Reception in London
- Infanta Pilar attends Spanish Olympic Committee Ceremony in Madrid
- Infanta Elena Attends Opening of Rio Football Academy
- Infanta Elena attends French Open