King Albert II and Prince Laurent in action
The theme of the engagements for the Belgian royals still present in the country these days seems to be (un)employment. Today, 25 March, King Albert II attended the second day of the international colloquium “20 Years Actiris” at the Egmont Palace in Brussels. Actiris is the Brussels regional department for employment.
Only yesterday, Prince Laurent was present at the opening of Hanger S in Mechelen, Belgium. Hanger S will house several organisations which can offer job advice for unemployed people.Belgian Royals
Tagged Albert II of Belgium, Prince Laurent.
- Princess Astrid and prince Laurent Keep Their Donation – For Now
- King Albert II Meets European Champion
- Exclusive interview with Prince Laurent
- Albert II receives Cyclo-Cross Riders in Audience
- King Albert II And Queen Paola’s Golden Wedding Details