From the Royal Genealogy threads – August 2012
This is the monthly blog entry with news from the Royal genealogy threads. This time it’s a blog entry with news from August 2012. As always, a big thank you goes out to the contributors of the Genealogy threads.
Royal births and pregnancies
Hereditary Prince Donatus and Hereditary Princess Floria of Hesse, née Countess of Faber-Castell, had their 3rd child in August. Prince August joins older twins, Prince Moritz and Princess Paulina.
The list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
- Princess Badiya bint El Hassan of Jordan and Khaled Blair.
- Prince Antonius and Princess Mathilde of Fürstenberg, née Countess Borromeo (2nd child)
- Prince Hamzah bin Al Hussein and Princess Basmah Hamzah of Jordan. (1st child together, second child for Prince Hamzah.)
- Hereditary Count Ignatius and Hereditary Countess Robinia of Toerring-Jettenbach. (5th child)
- Lady Rose and George Gilman. (2nd child)
Royal engagements and weddings
Princess Maria-Anna of Salm-Salm married Count Dominik of Neipperg on 4 August. The Count is the third son of Archduchess Andrea of Austria and The Hereditary Count of Neipperg, Count Karl Eugen.
Princess Lalla Amina of Morocco died on 16 August. Countess Alix of Lannoy, the mother of the fiancée of the Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg, died on 26 August.
For more information about the Royal Genealogy threads, please visit the thread:
Purpose of the Announcements threads
Tagged Royal Genealogy.
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – July 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – March 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – April 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – May 2012
- From the Royal Genealogy threads – February 2012