Countess Alix de Lannoy Passes Away
Countess Alix de Lannoy, the mother of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume’s fiancée Stéphanie, passed away yesterday, the Grand Ducal Court confirmed today.
The Countess, aged 70, passed away after suffering a stroke.
She was born on September 20, 1941 and married Count Philippe de Lannoy in July 1965. The Countess is survived by her husband, eight children and numerous grandchildren.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Death, Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie, In-Laws.
- Countess of Frederiksborg’s Father Passes Away
- Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume Engaged
- Wedding of Countess Hélène d’Udekem d’Acoz & Baron Nicolas Janssen
- Religious Wedding of the Count & Countess of Paris
- Guillaume and Stéphanie to Wed in October