Princess Lalla Amina Passes Away
Princess Lalla Amina, aunt of King Mohammed VI and daughter of the late King Mohammed V, passed away on Thursday August 16th after suffering from disease for several months, a communiqué from the Ministry of the Royal Household Protocol and Chancellery said.
Lalla Amina was born in Madagascar on April 8th, 1954 while the royal family was in exile. She is the daughter of Mohammed V and his third wife, Lalla Bahia. Lalla Amina is the sister of Hassan II and King Mohammed VI’s aunt.
The funeral of late Princess took place on Friday in the presence of the King Mohammed VI, Prince Moulay Rachid and several members of the royal family after the Al Asr prayer at the Ahl Fes Mosque.
The remains of the deceased was buried at the Moulay Al Hassan Mausoleum at the Royal Palace in Rabat.Filed under Moroccan Royals
Tagged Death, Funeral, Lalla Amina.
- Princess Lalla Amina takes part in King Hamad’s Horse Racing Cup in Bahrain
- Princess Lalla Aicha of Morocco Dies
- Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco Celebrates her 4th Birthday
- Moulay Rachid & Lalla Meryem at the Hassan II Golf Trophy
- King Mohammed VI, Lalla Salma Receive Nicolas Sarkozy and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy