King Juan Carlos Suffers Another Fall
Madrid – August 2nd, 2012
His Majesty King Juan Carlos suffered another fall yesterday while on a visit to the Defence Headquarters in Madrid.
It appears that the King stumbled on a step having inspected and saluted a guard of honour and fell. The King immediately got back up and suffered nothing more than a few cuts and bruises to his chin and nose.
The King later continued his visit to the Defence Headquarters in Madrid.
King Juan Carlos recently hit the headlines after having suffered another fall in April which resulted in a broken hip while on a controversial hunting trip to Botswana in Africa.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Juan Carlos I.
- King Juan Carlos Fractures His Hip
- King Juan Carlos Turns 74
- King Juan Carlos received Family visit
- King Juan Carlos undergoes Lung Surgery
- King Juan Carlos: Successful Surgery