Spanish Summer Holidays 2012 Begin
Members of the Spanish Royal Family have arrived on the Balearic Island of Mallorca to begin their traditional Summer Holiday on the island.
On Sunday, Her Majesty the Queen arrived at the Marivent Palace in Palma de Mallorca, where she was joined by Infanta Elena and her children, Felipe Juan Froilan and Victoria, and also the four children of Infanta Cristina, Duchess of Palma de Mallorca – Juan, Pablo, Miguel and Irene.
Infanta Cristina and her husband, Don Inaki, have so far remained behind in Barcelona and its unknown as yet if Infanta Cristina will join the rest of her family in Mallorca.
It’s expected that His Majesty the King and the Prince and Princess of Asturias and their two daughters, Infantas Leonor and Sofia, will arrive in early August.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Felipe de Marichalar y Borbón, Infanta Cristina, Infanta Elena, Irene Urdangarín, Juan Urdangarín, Miguel Urdangarín, Pablo Urdangarín, Queen Sofia, Vacation, Victoria de Marichalar y Borbón.
- Infanta Cristina, Children Return to Spain for Funeral
- Duke and Duchess of Palma, Family Return to Barcelona
- Spanish Royal Family celebrate Easter in Palma de Mallorca
- Spanish Royal Family Celebrate National Day 2011
- Spanish Royal Family attend 2012 Easter Sunday Mass