Duke and Duchess of Palma, Family Return to Barcelona
Barcelona – July 27th, 2012
Her Royal Highness Infanta Cristina of Spain, Duchess of Palma de Mallorca returned to Spain this week with her husband Don Inaki Urdangarin, Duke Consort of Palma de Mallorca and their four children.
Having arrived in Madrid earlier this week, the Palma family travelled onto their Barcelona residence. It was announced recently that the Infanta Cristina and her children will travel next to Palma de Mallorca to holiday with the Queen, Infanta Elena and her children.
The Spanish Royal Family have a long tradition of spending their summer holidays at the Marivent Palace on the Balearic Islands.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Infanta Cristina, The Duke of Palma de Mallorca, Vacation.
- 14th Wedding Anniversary of The Duke & Duchess of Palma de Mallorca
- Infanta Cristina in Barcelona
- The Duke of Palma appears before Balearic Court
- Infanta Cristina opens Epidemic Exhibition in Barcelona
- Infanta Cristina, Children Return to Spain for Funeral