Duchess of Cadaval Writes Book
Princess Diane d’Orleans,duchess of Anjou and in her own right duchess of Cadaval is writing a historical novel about a Portuguese queen. In an interview with Portuguese boulevard magazine CARAS she revealed this, though she did not want to say which queen she is writing about at this stage. The book will be available in book shops next year. The duchess also started as a special reporter for the magazine, her first interview will be with princess Michael of Kent.
Diane Alvares Pereiro de Melo, duchess of Cadaval married prince Charles-Philippe d’Orleans, duke of Anjou last year in the Portuguese city of Évora. The couple gives interviews to Portuguese and French boulevard magazines every now and then and are involved in various charities.
More information about this couple in this thread at TRF.Filed under French Royals, Portuguese Royals
Tagged Books, House of Orléans, Interview, Prince Charles-Philippe, The Duchess of Cadaval.
- Royals Attend Princess Michael’s Book Presentation in Portugal
- Princess Laurentien Writes Children’s Book
- The Humble Grand Duchess: The Last Grand Duchess by Ian Vorres
- Pieter van Vollenhoven attends Book Presentation
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal