Princess Sarvath El Hassan celebrates 65th birthday
Princess Sarvath El Hassan of Jordan, née Sarvath Ikramullah, celebrated her 65th birthday on 24 July 2012.
The parents of the Princess are Mohammed Ikramullah and Begum Shaista Suhrawardy Ikramullah. She has an older brother, Inam, and 2 older sisters Naz and Salma.
The Princess married (then) Crown Prince Hassan bin Talal of Jordan on 28 august 1968. Prince Hassan was the Crown Prince of Jordan from 1965 till 1999, making Princess Sarvath the Crown Princess of Jordan for over 3 decades. Prince Hassan was replaced by his nephew Prince Abdullah bin Al Hussein, now the King of Jordan, as Crown Prince of Jordan only days before his brother, King Hussein bin Tallal, died.
Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath have 3 daughters and 1 son.
* Princess Rahma bint El Hassan of Jordan, who is married to Alaa Batayneh. They have 2 children:
** Aysha El Batayneh.
** Arif El Batayneh.
* Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan of Jordan, who was married to Nasser Judeh. They have 4 children. They are divorced.
** Tariq Judey.
** Zein Judey.
** Ali Judeh.
** Sukayna Judeh.
* Princess Badiya bint El Hassan of Jordan, who is married to Khaled Edward Blair. They are expecting their first child.
* Prince Rashid bin El Hassan of Jordan, who is married to Princess Zeina Rashid of Jordan, née Zeina Shaban.
More information about the Princess and her family can be found in the following threads:
Prince Hassan, Princess Sarvath & Family: Picture Thread
Princess Rahma & Alaa Batayneh: Current Events 1
Princess Sumaya & Family
Princess Badiya & Khalid Blair: Current Events 1
Prince Rashid and Princess Zeina: Current Events 1
Tagged Anniversary, Birthday, Princess Sarvath El Hassan.
- Prince Rashid bin Al Hassan of Jordan Engaged to Zeina Shaban
- Princess Lalla Khadija of Morocco Celebrates her 4th Birthday
- Queen Noor Celebrates her 60th Birthday
- Queen Anne-Marie’s 65th Birthday
- Prince Hassan receives the Bayreuth Prize