Ramadan 2012: King Abdullah II & Queen Rania with Orphans
Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan began their activities in the Holy Month of Ramadan with a royal Iftar banquet hosted last Tuesday at Zahran Palace for orphans from several Jordanian orphanage institutions.
Following the Iftar, King Abdullah and Queen Rania toured on Wednesday Mubarat Um Al Hussein Orphanage, where they checked the facilities and services offered to the children who benefit from the Al Aman orphan funds.
Mubarat Um Al Hussein was established five decades ago as the first in Jordan to educate and take care of orphaned boys between the ages of 6-18.
According to Petra News Agency, King Abdullah II paid a visit last week to the Prime Ministry and urged the government to take all necessary measures to address demands of orphans to preserve their dignity and ensure protection for them.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Children, Queen Rania, Ramadan.
- Busy Day For Abdullah & Rania
- Jordan’s King & Queen help Educate 200 Orphans
- HM King Abdullah II visits his Primary School with Queen Rania
- King Abdullah II & Queen Rania Celebrate the JRF’s 15th Year
- Abdullah & Rania Inaugurate First Children’s Hospital in Jordan