Princess Laurentien Special UNESCO Envoy
Princess Laurentien will be active in fighting illiteracy and ‘low’ literacy on a global scale. She will ask for a broad plan of action for the matter: to prevent it with children and to help low/illiterate adults improving their reading and writing skills. The princess has been asked for this position because of her long and passionate involvement in the fight against illiteracy, both national and international. Among other things, princess Laurentien founded the organisation ‘Reading & Writing’ which attracted a lot of attention for the matter in The Netherlands.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Education, Patronage, Princess Laurentien, UNESCO.
- Princess Laurentien Knows that “It Begins with Reading”
- Princess Laurentien Writes Children’s Book
- Princess Haya attends Special Needs Concert
- UAE Crown Prince meets US Envoy
- The Search For Romanov Money: Romanoff Gold by William Clarke