King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia in Italy
The King and Queen of Sweden are currently on a state visit to Italy.
After a private lunch, the Swedish royals got started with their state visit.
First, King Carl XVI Gustaf visited the Italian Senate and the Chamber of Deputies. While he did that, his wife, Queen Silvia, went to a conference at the Fatebenefratelli Hospital, a place for deaf and disabled children. There, the Queen received an award for her work with children.
She later went to Differenza Donna, a center for abused women and children.
Late in the afternoon, the royal couple stopped by the Swedish Institute, where there was discussion on cultural heritage.
A gala dinner is scheduled for tonight.Swedish Royals
Tagged Awards, Carl XVI Gustaf, Hospital, Italy, Parliament, President Napolitano, Queen Silvia, State Visit.
- King Carl XVI Gustaf in Thailand
- King Carl Gustaf attends Skiing World Cup
- Queen Silvia : “Daniel is a man with a lot of warmth!” “Very big heart!”
- Queen Silvia attends Drug Conference in Austria
- Queen Silvia opens ‘Viola’ Flower Show