Prince Harry, Princess Eugenie Attend The Dark Knight Premiere
The première of the Dark Knight Rises in London was attended by not only Hollywood royalty, but also real-life British ones – Prince harry and Princess Eugenie.
The royal cousins arrived at the Waterloo IMAX debut of the film separately; Harry arrived on his own, while the Princess was accompanied by her boyfriend, Jack Brooksbank.
Harry smiled at photographers and fans as he arrived wearing a dark blue suit with open white shirt. Eugenie, meanwhile, looked pretty in a short cream dress teamed with a leather jacket – a node to the film.
The Dark Knight Rise has been well received by critics. It features and ensemble cast, including Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Marion Cotillard, Morgan Freeman and Joseph Gordon-Levitt – all in attendance for the London premiere. Batman’s nemesis, Bane, is played by British actor Tom Hardy.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Films, Premiere, Prince Harry, Princess Eugenie.
- Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip attend Royal Premiere
- The Cambridges & Prince Harry attend The Millies
- Constantijn & Laurentien attend ‘Reader’ Premiere
- Princess Eugenie Makes a Splash in Thailand
- Princess Eugenie Parties after Memorial Unveiling