Princess Victoria Names the Day
Sweden’s Crown Princess Victoria and her fiancé, Daniel Westling, have chosen June 19th, 2010 as their wedding day. The date is King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia’s 34th wedding anniversary. This is also the day when Crown Prince Oskar married Princess Joséphine of Leuchtenberg in 1823 and when Crown Prince Carl married Princess Louise of The Netherlands in 1850.
The wedding, which will be attended by royals from all over Europe, is already being planned; Major General Pettersson, the head of the King’s military staff, is in charge of arrangements.Swedish Royals
Tagged Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel, Swedish Royal Wedding 2010.
- Crown Princess Victoria Celebrates Name Day with Fiancé
- Crown Princess Victoria’s Engagement Press Conference Fashion
- Crown Princess Victoria Engaged!
- Crown Princess Victoria, Fiance, Parents, Speak to Sweden Regarding Engagement
- Where’s Victoria’s Engagement Ring?