Philippe & Mathilde in Mexico – Day 1
Belgian Prince Philippe leads an economic mission to Mexico and Panama, and Princess Mathilde accompanies him during official engagements. While her husband is working on strengthening the economic ties between Mexico and Belgium, Princess Mathilde will concentrate on a more social agenda.
On their first day in Mexico, 22 March, the Duke and Duchess of Brabant used their free Sunday to enjoy a taste of the local culture. After a visit to the National Anthropological Museum, they also visited the Museo Dolores Olmedo.
The entire Belgian delegation was invited to a reception by the Belgian Ambassador to Mexico, at his residence in Mexico City, where Mathilde was the radiant and colourful centre of the evening.Belgian Royals
Tagged Economic Mission, King Philippe, Mexico, Queen Mathilde.
- Philippe & Mathilde on economic mission to Mexico & Panama
- Philippe, Mathilde & family on winter holiday
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 2
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 1
- Princess Mathilde Visits School and Hospital