Infanta Margarita Admitted to Madrid Hospital
Madrid, Spain – July 4th, 2012
Her Royal Highness Infanta Margarita, Duchess of Soria and Hernani has been admitted to a Madrid hospital having suffered a high fever.
The youngest sister of King Juan Carlos was due to attend the opening of the academic year of the Dukes of Soria Foundation but was too unwell to do so.
Around this time last year, Infanta Margarita was also admitted to the International Ruber Hospital Madrid following a serious skin condition. According to sources, the Infanta is doing well and her illness is not considered too serious.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Health, Hospital, Infanta Margarita.
- Infanta Margarita attends Bruce Springsteen Concert
- Infanta Margarita of Spain Celebrates her 73rd Birthday
- Princess Mary Admitted to Hospital
- Princess Marie Admitted to Hospital in Copenhagen
- Princess Victoria Admitted to Karolinska Hospital