The Duke and Duchess of Anjou Present Twin Sons
The Duke and Duchess of Anjou, Prince Louis Alphonso and Princess María Margarita, have presented their twin sons, Prince Louis, Duke of Bourgogne, and Prince Alphonse, Duke of Berry, on 30 June 2012.
The Duke and Duchess were married on 5 (civil) and 6 (religious) November 2004. Their first child, Princess Eugénie, was born on 5 March 2007. The Princes were born on 28 May 2010. In the future, Prince Louis will succeed his father as Head of the Royal House.
More information about this family can be found in the topic:
Luis Alfonso de Bourbon and Family (Duke and Duchess of Anjou) 2: November 2008-
Tagged Prince Alphonso, Prince Louis Alphonso, Prince Louis of Bourbon, Princess Eugénie of Bourbon, Princess María Margarita.
- Duke of Anjou and Duchess of Cadaval Are Expecting Their First Child
- Duke of Anjou and Duchess of Cadaval on Pilgrimage to Jerusalem
- The Duchess of Anjou and Cadaval Gives Birth to a Girl
- Duke & Duchess of Cambridge Present Operational Service Medals
- Laura Lopes Delivers Twin Boys