Prince and Princess of Monaco Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary
The Prince and Princess of Monaco, Prince Albert and Princess Charlène, celebrated their first wedding anniversary yesterday (civil wedding) and today (religious wedding).
To celebrate this, the Princely Court released an official picture of the couple. A quote from the Prince related to the couples first wedding anniversary:
“We are really happy and I have the feeling that it happened yesterday. I am very proud of what my wife has accomplished this past year, creating Her foundation dedicated to children and sport, and being so involved in her new role in Monaco . She is fulfilling a difficult mission in a perfect way and I thank Her for that”.Monaco Royals
Tagged Albert II of Monaco, Princess Charlène, Wedding Anniversary.
- Imperial Couple and Commoners to Celebrate their Wedding Anniversary Together
- Where to Watch the Monaco Princely Wedding
- The Civil Marriage of the Prince and Princess of Monaco
- Prince Maurits and Princess Marilène Celebrate their 12.5 Year Anniversary
- Golden Wedding Anniversary Festivities