Philippe & Mathilde on economic mission to Mexico & Panama
Mexico is a popular place for royals this season. Mexican dignitaries have hardly finished saying goodbye to the Norwegian Crown Princely couple, and now they already have to prepare for yet another royal visit. Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde of Belgium have started their visit to Mexico. The Prince leads an economic mission to Mexico and Panama. The Princess will attend only the part of the visit to Mexico.
They are accompanied by a delegation of more than 75 businessmen who are visiting Mexico to promote commercial agreements in ports infrastructure, energy, health and aeronautics.
On their first day in Mexico, on 22 March, they visited the National Anthropological Museum, in Mexico City.Belgian Royals
Tagged Economic Mission, Mexico, Prince Philippe, Princess Mathilde.
- Philippe, Mathilde & family on winter holiday
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 2
- Haakon and Mette-Marit to visit Mexico
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 1
- Haakon’s and Mette-Marit’s 4th day in Mexico