Infanta Margarita attends Bruce Springsteen Concert
Madrid – June 17th, 2012
Her Royal Highness Infanta Margarita of Spain attended Bruce Springsteen’s sell-out Madrid concert on June 17th.
The younger sister of King Juan Carlos I joined up to 60,000 fans of ‘The Boss’ at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid. The Infanta was among many famous faces, including actor Danny DeVito and several high profile Spanish celebrities.
Infanta Margarita, the Duchess of Soria and Hernani is a noted keen music lover of many genres and is often photographed attending concerts, both classical and rock.
The concert by Springsteen and the E Street Band is reported to have played for 3 hours and 48 minutes, making it the longest concert in his career.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Concert, Infanta Margarita, Music.
- Infanta Margarita of Spain Celebrates her 73rd Birthday
- Guillaume attends Concert with Belgian Royals
- Queen Sofia at Concert by the Israeli Philharmonic Orchestra
- Closing Ceremony of the ‘Escuela Superior de Musica Reina Sofia’
- Grand Duke Jean Attends Concert