Saudi Crown Prince Passes Away
The Royal Saudi Court announced on Saturday the death of Crown Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, deputy premier and interior minister.
The 79-year-old Saudi Crown Prince, who died in Geneva, left Saudi Arabia last month for scheduled medical check-ups abroad.
His funeral prayer was be performed after the Sunday Maghreb (sunset) prayer at the Holy Mosque in Makkah, as the Saudi press agency reported.
Prince Nayef was the twenty-third son of King Abdulaziz al Saud, the founder of Saudi Arabia. He was appointed Crown Prince in October 2011, replacing his brother former, Crown Prince Sultan, who died in the same year.
Filed under Saudi Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Nayef, Death.
- Crown Prince Nayef Flies Abroad for Medical Check-Up
- Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Dies
- Saudi Monarch Suffers from Herniated Disc
- Funeral of Saudi Crown Prince
- Saudi King to Return Back Home Next Week