Belgian Economic Mission to Japan, Days One and Two
The Crown Prince Couple’s economic mission started on June 10th, when Prince Philippe visited EXPO 2010 in Yesu, South Korea. He was there to represent the King. The Prince, accompanied by the Belgian delegation and two Ministers, visited pavilions with chocolate, diamonds and fries during the Belgian Day.
The Prince was also there to support and promote the candidacy of the city of Liege for the exhibition of 2017.
The same day, in Japan, Princess Mathilde visited the Nezu Museum and its Japanese art exhibition “From flowers to tea” and she also attended the tea ceremony in the tea house of the Nezu Museum garden.
After his visit to South Korea, Prince Philippe went to Japan, where on June 11th he continued the visit with the Princess.
[captioFiled under Belgian Royals, Japanese Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako, Economic Mission, Exhibition, King Philippe, Queen Mathilde, Red Cross, South Korea, Working Visit, World EXPO.
- Prince Philippe’s Economic Mission To South Korea
- Economic Mission to China, October 20-October 29
- Philippe & Mathilde on economic mission to Mexico & Panama
- Busy Days for Belgian Royals
- Wisdom from Ancient Tradition and the 21st Century’s Vitality to be Unified: the Difficult Mission of Japan’s Heir
Comments are closed.