Princess Sumaya of Jordan Joins RACEF
Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan of Jordan joined the Royal Academy of Economic and Financial Sciences (RACEF) as the Academician for Jordan during a ceremony in Barcelona on June 7, 2012.
Princess Sumaya was honoured for her activities as the President of the El Hassan Science City and the Royal Scientific Society, and for her wider work in bringing the benefits of science and education to Jordan and the region.
During her inaugural address, “Respect and Rediscovery: A Shared Heritage of Scientific Engagement”, the Princess called for a cultural and scientific revolution in the Middle East to end decades of conservatism and open to the youth of the region to share research, projects and hopes of young Europeans.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Education, Princess Sumaya, Spain.
- Middle East Gala in Austria
- Jordan’s Queen joins Twitter & talks about Pope’s visit
- King and Queen of Jordan send wishes for 2010
- Prince Rashid of Jordan Weds Miss Zeina Shaban
- Pope to visit Jordan in May