30th Anniversary of the Marianne & Sigvard Bernadotte Art Awards
On June 7, 2012 the Marianne and Sigvard Bernadotte Art Awards celebrated their 30th anniversary with a gala at the winter garden of Grand Hôtel in Stockholm.
On this special occasion, Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, Princess Christina, Mrs Magnusson, the Duke and Duchess of Bragança, Queen Noor of Jordan and Empress Farah of Iran attended the ceremony.
The Marianne and Sigvard Bernadotte Arts Fund was created in 1982 to mark Sigvard Bernadotte’s seventy-fifth birthday and since then the Fund each year awards scholarships to young scholars in music, theatre, design and art.Filed under Iranian Royals, Jordanian Royals, Portuguese Royals, Swedish Royals
Tagged Anniversary, Arts, Awards, Empress Farah, Prince Carl Philip, Princess Christina Mrs Magnuson, Queen Noor, The Duchess of Bragança, The Duke of Bragança.
- Count Carl Johan Bernadotte has Died
- Farah Pahlavi Presents her Memoirs in Arabic
- Count Björn Bernadotte weds Sandra Angerer on Mainau Island
- Birthdays of Count Carl Johan Bernadotte and Emanuela de Dampierre
- Princess Lalla Hasna attends the ’2009 Clean Beaches’ Trophy Awards Ceremony