Haakon’s and Mette-Marit’s 4th day in Mexico
During the 4th day in Mexico, March 19th, the Norwegian Crown Princess Mette-Marit visited the house of culture in Veracruz.
Later Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit posed for the media at Chapultepec Castle in Mexico City with Mexican President Felipe Calderon Hinojosa and his wife Margarita Zavala where they attended an official dinner.
More events the Crown Princely couple attended were the Crown Prince’s visit to a Floating Production Storage and Offloading Vessel (FPSO) in the Mexican gulf, the Crown Princess’ visit to the harbour of Veracruz. The Crown Princess openened a business seminar in Veracruz.
The TRF Thread can be found here.
Tagged Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Mexico, Official Visit, President Calderón.
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 1
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 3
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 2
- Haakon and Mette-Marit to visit Mexico
- Sonja and Mette-Marit Celebrate International Women’s Day