Doña Irene Urdangarín turns 7
Her Excellency Doña Irene Urdangarín y de Borbón celebrates her 7th birthday today.
She is the only daughter of Infanta Cristina, Duchess of Palma and Don Inaki Urdangarín the Duke Consort of Palma. Doña Irene was born on June 5th, 2005 in Barcelona, Spain. At one month old, Her Excellency was baptized on the 14th of July, 2005 in the garden of the Palacio de la Zarzuela.
Her Excellency was named in honour of her great-aunt, Princess Irene, who is the younger sister of Queen Sofia. Irene is 11th in the line of Succession to the Spanish throne.
Currently, Irene resides in Washington DC with her parents and older brothers.
Tagged Biography, Birthday, Irene Urdangarín.
- Juan Urdangarín y de Borbón turns 12
- Don Pablo Urdangarín’s 11th Birthday
- Infanta Cristina, Children Return to Spain for Funeral
- One Last Hurrah for the Urdangarin Family Before Their Big Move
- Princess Irene at 70: “I Struggled with my Royal Status”