Abdullah & Rania at JRF charity event
His Majesty King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al-Abdullah attended the annual charity event of Jordan River Foundation (JRF) on Thursday. Event was held at the King Hussein Convention Center at the Dead Sea area and dedicated to raise funds for JRF’s different childhood, rehabilitation and development programmes.
The JRF was established in 1995 and is chaired by Queen Rania. It is a non-profit Jordanian non-governmental organization which seeks to support sustainable social, economic, and cultural programmes based on national priorities and needs to give necessary empowerment to community and individuals and exerts relentless efforts to protect children and meet their needs.
More about the Jordan River Foundation can be found here.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Jordan River Foundation, Queen Rania.
- Abdullah and Rania in Morocco
- Rania praises the ambition of Arab women
- Abdullah To Attend Qatar Arab Summit
- Queen Rania wins the European Council on Human Rights Award
- Prince Kyril Participates in Charity Golf Event