Queen Margrethe at Press Conference for New Film
Queen Margrethe today attended the press conference for the film version of “Wild Swans”, a Hans Christian Andersen fairytale. The Queen worked on the set and the costumes, as well as writing the script and made eighty collages for the film.
The Queen herself is a great fan of Andersen, and loves his works as he is “…so rich in his many different expressions”
Although Stine Fischer Christensen, who plays the leading role as the Princess, was at first nervous to be working with the Queen, she soon found that it was actually a great help for her as she could tell her how to act like a princess; for example, how to curtsy properly.
The film will be premiered this autumn.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Hans Christian Andersen, Margrethe II, Press Conference, Scenography.
- Crown Princess Victoria’s Engagement Press Conference Fashion
- Queen Margrethe hands out award to guardsman
- Princess Beatrice Makes Film Debut in “The Young Victoria”
- Queen Margrethe holds ball at Christianborg Slot
- New Television Film about The Queen Has an Insider Source