Jordan’s Crown Prince Graduates from Secondary School
In the presence of his proud parents, Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania, Crown Prince Hussein bin Abdullah of Jordan graduated from King’s Academy High School last Tuesday.
The nearly 18 year old Prince, who was born in the capital Amman, is the eldest among the King and Queen’s children, and was appointed Crown Prince in 2009. He recently joined his father for in several duties inside Jordan and abroad.
According to the Royal Court statement, Crown Prince Hussein holds the rank of first lieutenant in the Jordan Armed Forces and has special interest in reading, sports, especially football, and motorbikes.
The King’s Academy is a non-profitable private boarding school established by King Abdullah II in 2007.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Crown Prince Hussein, Education, Queen Rania.
- New Crown Prince Named for Jordan
- HM King Abdullah II visits his Primary School with Queen Rania
- Crown Prince Hussein’s First Official Duty
- Qatari Crown Prince in Jordan for Talks
- Crown Prince Hussein Regent For The First Time