Crown Prince Nayef Flies Abroad for Medical Check-Up
The Saudi press agency reported this Saturday that Crown Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud left the Kingdom on a private vacation abroad for scheduled medical tests.
According to the Saudi Royal Court, the 79 year-old Prince had spent a month-long private visit in Algeria earlier this year after previous reassuring medical tests.
Crown Prince Nayef, who has also been serving as the Interior Minister of Saudi Arabia since 1975, was appointed heir apparent for King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud last October after the death of their brother, former Crown Prince Sultan.Filed under Saudi Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Nayef, Health.
- Saudi Monarch to fly to the US for Medical Tests, Blood Clot Treatment
- Saudi Monarch Suffers from Herniated Disc
- Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud Appointed as New Heir
- Saudi crown prince in New York for tests
- Saudi crown prince has ‘successful’ operation