Jordanian Royals Celebrate Independence Day
Accompanied by their son, Crown Prince Hussein, and members of the Royal Family, Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan attended on Friday the official ceremony celebrating the Hashemite Kingdom’s 66th independence anniversary.
During the event, King Abdullah II granted various medals and orders to several Jordanian institutions and distinguished figures in recognition of their efforts in supporting the Kingdom’s development, as Petra News Agency reported.
The ceremony took place this year at Raghdan Palace for the first time in 20 years and was attended by the Prime Minister, senior government officials, diplomats, political party leaders and public figures.Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Crown Prince Hussein, Government, Independence Day, Prince Hassan, Princess Iman of Jordan, Queen Rania.
- Jordanian Royal Family Celebrate Independence Day
- Jordan Royals celebrate Independence Day
- Jordanian Royals Celebrate Mine-Free Jordan
- Jordanian Royals State Visit to Italy, Day 1
- Jordanian Royals attend Opening of Parliament