Queen Rania Opens OECD Forum 2012 in Paris
Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah opened the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Forum 2012 in Paris on May 22, 2012.
During the opening speech, Queen Rania highlighted the role that education plays around the world. “The solutions to addressing inequality are complex and multi faceted”, said Jordan’s Queen, “and I know that the shortest distance between inequality and shared prosperity is education.”
The OECD Forum takes part during the OECD week which is attended by CEOs, heads of NGOs and high level speakers with over 1,400 participants and guests.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Education, France, Queen Rania, Working Visit.
- Rania Inspired by a Jam Jar at the Annual Global Philanthropy Forum
- Queen Rania appointed Honorary Global Chair for the UNGEI
- Rania opens Queen Rania Teachers Academy
- Queen Rania Receives FIFA Presidential Award
- The Arab Knight of Giving Award for Queen Rania