Princess Laurentien Writes Children’s Book
Princess Laurentien is writing a childrens book.
According to Querido the intention is to publish a collection of children’s books. Mr. Finney is an idea of the princess herself and is meant for children from the age of four to eight. The authors will try to convey non moralising questions to children about how we use the planet. In 2004 Princess Laurentien founded the foundation ‘Lezen & Schrijven’ (Reading & Writing) and she has been dedicating herself to the causes of reading and fighting illiteracy even before her marriage to Prince Constantijn.
Read more about princess Laurentien and her activities for ‘Reading and Writing’ in this TRF thread.
Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Books, Children, Education, Patronage, Princess Laurentien.
- Princess Laurentien Knows that “It Begins with Reading”
- Royals Attend Princess Michael’s Book Presentation in Portugal
- Pieter van Vollenhoven attends Book Presentation
- CP allocates Dh 4million to students at book fair
- Princess Mathilde Visits School and Hospital