Baby Girl for the Dukes of Parma
The Duchess of Parma has given birth to a healthy baby girl. The infant Princess was born on May 9th, 2012.
Princess Annemarie delivered the baby girl at the Bronovo Hospital in The Hague at 16:30 with the assistance of Doctor Kim Boers. The newborn weighed in at 3,160 grams and measured 52 centimetres in length.
The couple have named their daughter Luisa Irene Constance Anna Maria. Irene is in honour of Prince Carlos’s mother, Princess Irene of the Netherlands. Constance is in honour of Princess Annemarie’s grandmother and sister, while Anna is for her mother.
Princess Luisa is the first child of the Duke and Duchess of Parma, who married in November 2010. The Duke has an unrecognised son from a previous relationship.Filed under Italian Royals
Tagged Birth, Bourbon-Parma, Princess Luisa, The Duchess of Parma, The Duke of Parma.
- Princess Marie Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- The Duke and Duchess of Parma Attend Exhibition Inauguration
- Religious Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- Civil Wedding for Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma and Annemarie Gualthérie van Weezel
- Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Parma To Marry Dutch Journalist