The Duke of Palma’s Father Passes Away
Vitoria – May 10th, 2012
Juan María Urdangarín, the father of Don Iñaki Urdangarin, the Duke of Palma has passed away aged 79 in Vitoria.
Its believed that the Duke’s father had been suffering from a serious illness and his condition deteriorated over the past few months.
Juan María Urdangarín is survived by his Belgian wife, Claire Liebaert and seven children.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Death, In-Laws, The Duke of Palma de Mallorca.
- Countess of Frederiksborg’s Father Passes Away
- 14th Wedding Anniversary of The Duke & Duchess of Palma de Mallorca
- Duke of Vendôme Quarrels With Father
- King George Tupou V Passes Away
- Juan Urdangarín y de Borbón turns 12