Sweden’s King and Queen visit Gavleborg County
Yesterday, King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia paid a day-long visit to the county of Gavleborg. During the visit, the pair met with a chimpanzee named Selma at the zoo in Gävle, Gävleborg County’s main city. At the zoo, Carl Gustaf and Silvia also saw some orangutans, and viewed the new primate research station.
Queen Silvia then visited the Björn and Berries perfume factory, where she was presented with her own perfume called ‘Raspberry Blossom’. She also then had a hand in creating a perfume herself.
More pictures and information can be found here.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Animals, Carl XVI Gustaf, Queen Silvia.
- King Carl Gustaf attends Skiing World Cup
- King Carl XVI Gustaf in Thailand
- Queen Silvia opens ‘Viola’ Flower Show
- King and Queen of Jordan end Portugal visit
- Queen Silvia : “Daniel is a man with a lot of warmth!” “Very big heart!”