The ‘Catherine’ Effect
30 minutes after the Duchess of Cambridge was photographed in a $450 Rebecca Taylor jacket at London’s Goldsmith’s Hall, it sold out!
The jacket is from the brand’s Resort 2011/2012 collection, and has been on sale in stores and online since November 2011.
Rebecca Taylor is a New Zealand-born designer, but is New York-based. The designer said, “She is a perfect model for our clothes. It fits her so well, it had a grown-up appeal – but it still looks youthful,” on the Duchess’ appearance in her design.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Fashion, The Duchess of Cambridge.
- Kate Shops for Honeymoon While Dress Speculation Continues
- Lady Helen Taylor and Giorgio Armani End Partnership
- Catherine’s Official Royal Engagement Debut
- William & Catherine’s Wedding – Evening Reception & Official Portraits
- Trooping the Colour 2011 – Fashion Review