Infanta Pilar, Duchess of Badajoz in Malaga
Malaga – April 21st, 2012
Her Royal Highness Infanta Pilar of Spain, Duchess of Badajoz attended the 40th anniversary of the ‘Nuevo Futuro’ at the Finca de la Concepción in Malaga.
The elder sister of King Juan Carlos is the Honorary President of the ‘Nuevo Futuro’ charitable foundation and was welcomed by the Mayor of Malaga and several other dignitaries.
The Duchess of Badajoz praised “smooth running of the Nuevo Futuro” in the region and wished “many more years of operation in the area.” Afterwards, Infanta Pilar attended a packed luncheon hosted in honour of her royal visit to Malaga.
The gathered press also quized Her Royal Highness on the recent hunting accident involving her brother and his very public apology when leaving hospital.
Read more about Infanta Pilar’s activities here.Filed under Spanish Royals
Tagged Infanta Pilar, Patronage.
- Infanta Pilar, Duchess of Badajoz in Seville
- Infanta Pilar Launches ‘Rastrillo Nuevo Futuro’ 2011
- The Infanta’s Engagements
- Infanta Margarita of Spain Celebrates her 73rd Birthday
- Infanta Cristina opens Epidemic Exhibition in Barcelona