Crown Prince Hussein Regent For The First Time
His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein Bin Abdullah II, the eldest son of their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan, has taken the oath for the first time on Saturday afternoon as Regent during his father’s absence.
The ceremony, which took place at the premier’s office in Amman, was held in presence of the Kingdom’s cabinet members and Prince Faisal bin Al Hussein, the Crown Prince’s uncle.
Prince Hussein was appointed Crown Prince in July 2009. The Crown Prince, who was born on 28 June 1994, completed his eighteenth year of age according to the lunar calendar required by Jordan’s constitution.
Tagged Crown Prince Hussein.
- Crown Prince Hussein’s First Official Duty
- Prince Faisal bin al Hussein marries Miss Sara Qabbani
- New Crown Prince Named for Jordan
- Jordan’s King Performs Eid Al-Adha Prayer
- Qatari Crown Prince in Jordan for Talks